Monday, December 28, 2009

MIRROR

 I see a lot of people compare themselves with celebrities. For them, they need footwear of another famous personality to stand and showcase. If I say I am like Amithab Batchan like or Amir Khan like person, I say I am boasting. One should learn to say I am like myself. I see some ladies say they are like Aiswarya Rai sort of women. Why they need other's mirror to show their reflections. My sister likes Steffi Graff. If she boasts she is like Steffi Graf sort of woman I laugh at her and tell, you should be like yourself and come up in your own merit and not through thousands of masks. That is faith in oneself and God. Humiliating others is not faith, if some one believes that there is an entity available to humiliate and that is called faith of a lifetime. It is something like ridiculous faith. God stands above all faiths and beliefs. Time is rolled by God. God distinguishes each breath of living beings. And there is no need to hold a mirror of someone else to project yourself as great. If some one does that it is their foolishness. Next time when you say I am like that celebrity laugh at yourself. You need to be yourself first. That adds value in a human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment