Thursday, February 18, 2010

FRAGRANCE OF CHANDAN

Books on philosophy are inspirational. The basic problem with philosophy is that for a few it is only to preach others but not to practice in life. They keep advising others on how to be kind and good to fellow human beings and give non stop lectures on how to forgive and forget in grace. When things go wrong in their life they prefer to practice the most criminal of things and misuse their not so honorable connections and power holds.. I have read one  article recently on how to choose friends. It is same  like how you take sandal wood paste in your hand it spreads fragrance and if it is cow dung it spreads a stench. The same way if I choose a friend who prefers to keep cow dung in his hand for sure he can  spread me and everywhere only a stench. When I go to a temple I get the most captivating fragrance of chandan paste and such fragrance we get from good friends. With experience I can endorse this that I don't need to have thousands of cow dung friends in life. 

I am happy and grateful to god that I have a handful of good friends who bring me fragrance of chandan; a precious handful, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment