Thursday, May 20, 2010

NATURAL

Karnataka Governor HR Bharadwaj turned hostile to the ruling government as he contemplated the not on the run low key strategies of the ruling party. Governor criticized government that the ruling party is not following the rich traditional culture of Bangalore. Governors and Presidents in India are looked down as puppets in normal terms and exceptions that we had a few Presidents questioned the policies of our Governments. They stand apart from the normal puppet-presidents/governors. Lokayukta intervened and requested the Government to maintain decorum with the Governors’ office. In a hostile world people just laugh about a government/governor tug of war. It is normal in life like the US assumes of the super power tag even when faced with the worst hit recession of the century. Their mode of operation is that they think they got this ultimate power and the rest of the world stand as slaves to listen and oblige. And from wars any one learned any lessons; What is there to point out about Vietnam and the summers after the wars?. Until the world towers collapsed world had a different view about the terrorist who plot behind caves of mountains. People of the world thought terror is a horror act of a particular religion. Later the US realized terror is not an act of the class less but an act of the fundamentals with egos higher than that of a volcanic mountain. After ash clouds one can visualize smoke all over the sky and surrounding areas. I find these ash clouds close to my computer when I open from India and view the landscapes of Iceland through my Google space. It is not me hang near the ash cloud but the ash cloud hang around my computer. It is not that I hang on a rope but  open my computer, open my mail box, open a few websites write a few words. Compared to the hangovers of drunkards and ink drunk columnists 24/7 (not NDTV) I find my words not hang but stand well balanced on a world resembles Earth. And there are many mountains in this world: Aravally,Vindhya, Sathpura, Himalaya, Alps, Andes and many more, rivers, Amazon, Euphrates, Volga, Nile, Sindhu, Narmada, Mahanadi and several oceans. If I write about any of these natural creations how  it can  be termed as a hang over.

No comments:

Post a Comment