Monday, March 15, 2010

Who is a Humanitarian?????



He editor of one English Weekly which states - Journalism with a human touch

Below: He shows how he expresses his humanitarian journalism
Stories he promotes. You may feel it is a kind of tabloid news. But not...... he is a humanitarian in all aspects. This is the story of Amrtia Sher - Gil (1912-1941). I have not heard of her. It is news. Interesting one.
How graceful she looks in her sarie. But the editor of human touch journalism will not agree...



I don't think I need to give an introduction on her. When I read about Amrita Sher-Gil, I thought of her and I find  a similarity. Madhavikutty in her story said she used to stand naked in her house and dreamt of all her celestial lovers and all about her life. She is of course one of my favorite poets. I like her poetry more than her stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment