Sunday, June 27, 2010

INSPIRATION - QUOTES

1. One good friend is enough to live in this world than having thousands of casual friends who misguide and join hand to humiliate other human beings.

2. Inspiration should come from real sources not from artificial sources.

3. Who inspires you is more important; for me it is Tagore and I am jealous of him.  Film stars or Page three inspire me not nor am I jealous of them. They are superficial. It is true that Chetan Bhagat inspired a lot of Indians to read and write in English that is because he is a natural. I don't think Anita Nair Inspired any one in India to write a book. People say she has lowered herself from her betterman days.

4. It is good at times to get even with the ones who assume might is right.

5. Don't love any one to hate, sting and humiliate later.

6. I have got sympathy for those  who give a life span of trouble to other human beings and venture into only such missions.

7. Honesty wears no masks..

No comments:

Post a Comment