Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LETTER FROM MY FRIEND TO HER TORMENTER


OH YOU RESPECT OTHERS – NEWS!!

Now you come and report me at this age that you have learned to respect others. To my surprise I want to ask you ‘all these years you did not know that”-strange. From this moment or from the buttered insincere captions have you learned to respect others. Let me tell you your real l friends several times showed me a world worth not to even remember and the final Sunday worth of your blue lakes and weeks run on 7 long days. I strongly feel that you should have learnt to respect others from childhood to understand honor is not a crown rich wear on their heads nor a garland media reward you for a price. Oh! now that you want to protect that sliced scissored, silicon artificial structure of sweat greed. The one who assisted you in blue ink missions to pull the dignity of others and that promise –respect to others; now you need to hold in Page numbers.. What class of respect is that? time based season or week based. When you say you respect others you should first understand the meaning of that word. You are a season of lies like a fish turns here and there like a coward only struggled in life to only to save and safeguard your face and did not mind how others struggled alone to safeguard their dignity. And that silicon page indeed assisted you to torment others and that page of shame you preserve as a keep or mistress for a while or lifelong.   (I need to come to your level to say that). That is the punishment you can take for the torment you have rewarded to others and for not respecting others dignity..

And my generation of friends will not even dream of the kind of ‘heredity’ you showed me. Through buttered captions you can only show your high end diplomacy but that does not carry any value in the long run and if you ask me whether I belong to your generation my answer would be NO. And your real real friends of pages will smile in the front yard and bitch in the back yard. May be, they must have assisted you to go down from one higly honourable flag post to one not so honourable page post to teach you how to respect others. A good lesson indeed if you have learned that from fundamentals.

No comments:

Post a Comment