Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WINNERS VS. INFLUENCE


What do we mean by victory. We call people winners by merit and in general we do not appreciate winners who purchase their victories. We can describe winners in two categories:

One is influential victory ie you pay money to the authorities and get a deal or you use your influence to give fame to someone but that someone will not have any merit. We see a lot of such people around and the people who receive such fame assume that they are the smartest people in this world. They overtake many really meritorious people because they can cut a deal with the people in power. Such victories are low category victories of the selfish people. Even a thief who builds a royal bungalow out of stolen money is also a victor in his own terms. Really meritorious ones get no inspiration from such victories. We should have the analytical capability to understand which victory we value. The one which is purchased out of influence and money not give any value but many people think that is real victory. Such victories will not last long like that of a thief the day he is caught his bungalow will be seized and the day people find out that your marks are purchased with your influence in top authorities your marks sheets will seized.

It is true that we should not blame others for our mistakes but even we should learn one thing that with influence you should not try to erase your mistakes. Victory is not doing revenge on your enemy by showing off your extreme power but to stand and say I will not be shaken by a group of people who want a victory over me by any means.  Victory is that not to run away from a situation or to do revenge but to say courageously that I face the whole world even when they turn against me and for that I don’t need influence but only my conscience.  Even when I am victimized if I am able to do that I consider myself a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment